Sunday, May 9, 2021

🌺 α мoтнer'ѕ dαy ѕpecιαl мeѕѕαɢe 🌺





Mother's Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. Even if the woman is not your mother but has had a motherly influence on your life, celebrate her today and everyday.

Some awesome people put their feelings about Mother's Day this year to paper, let's take a peek... 👀


SnowAngel Monroe Emerald

A true Angel 
A mother is special; 
she's more than a friend. 
Whenever you need her, she'll give you a hand. 
She'll lead you and guide you in all that you do, 
Try all that she can just to see you get through. 
Good times and bad times, she's there for it all. 
Say head up, be proud, and always stand tall. 
She'll love you through quarrels and even big fights, 
or heart-to-heart chats on cold lonely nights. 
My mother's the greatest that I've ever known. 
I think God made my mother like He'd make his own. 
A praiser, a helper, an encourager too, nothing in this world that she wouldn't do. 
To help us succeed, she does all that she can, raised a young girl now into a woman. 
I want to say thank you for all that you do. 
Please always know, Mom, 
that I love you. 

Happy Mothers Day to the best momma ever Ms. Diva Emerald. My SL mom is like my best friend. Thank you for the laughs, advice and just loving me for me. I’m so blest to have an sl momma like you. 

Love Snow 






Christy Jae Sparrowhawk

SL Mom
- Miko, Thank you for all you do for me and our family. I appreciate you more than you know, and I hope you have the best Mothers Day yet! Love you! SL 

2nd Mom- Divi, What can I truly say about you over the past 2 years. You have always loved me like im your own, supported me, and made sure to call me out on my bs lol. 
I love you my Divi, Happy Mothers Day !

To my RL Queen -  You gave me life, you gave me purpose and you gave me everything I needed to succeed in this life. I am so very thankful to have a Mom so loving and so supportive. You would literally go to the ends of the earth for me and your grandson and trust me your sacrifices haven't went unnoticed. I love you Mama, and you're the true queen of my heart. Happy Mothers Day!







-Christy



                               


Cassie D. Shaw M.D.



Dear God, 
Mother's day is here but I cannot see her face, can you do me a quick favor at your own will and pace? Can you please pick some Roses in that perfect garden of yours? Give them to my lovely mother and tell her it comes from all her fours? Myself, my sisters and brother, for we miss her very much, but especially on this day we miss her tender touch. 

Oh and God one more thing, if it's not too much trouble, pick another set of Roses just to make it a double? Oh and please tell her that we love her from the bottom and tops of our hearts. God thank you for this favor because it's very hard to be a part. 

Love
    Us 💓💗💞

~♡ S.I.H. Mommy for we will meet again I love you!

This day is always rough because I miss being able to shower my mother with love and show her just how much she is appreciated and loved. But today is not the only day I miss doing these things, I miss doing them every single day. I miss the phone calls and the hugs and being able to go to her for any and everything. I miss having my mom, my best friend. 

I miss my mother so much and envy those that still have their mothers to celebrate this day with. I thank God that I had a mom that showed me love, devotion, guidance and all that a mother should be, because of her, I am a good example for my son. With time the blow of the pain lessens but the feel and need of a mom doesn't. Today as I will cry and remember I will also rejoice and be happy that although I want her here, I know she is in a better place and she is rejoicing with my father right now. 

I am a mother and I couldn't have been blessed with a better child than mine in real life. I celebrate this day for him and for my real life mother. I love her and I know we will meet again. Mommy I love you more and more everyday, you are truly my hero... ❤❤

                             **************************************
Second Life - I appreciate my Godmom Diva Emerald more than she knows. She didn't have to take me in but she did. I'm not the most talkative and many times I can be standoffish and it's not because I mean to it's just the way I'm built but she took me in. If I call on her she will answer and she will be there. I truly, truly appreciate the love you show me and letting me into your world. Love you Godmommy and Happy Mother's Day!

Second Life, I have the best children ever. No relationship is perfect but each day they teach me the real meaning of love and motherhood. I love them and my real life son to life. Nothing is more rewarding then being a mother. Every year I miss my children that can not be around. There is nothing more rewarding then the love of your children. They love you unconditionally as you love them. They are not only my second life children but they are mine in real life too. I love them as if I birthed them in real life and I will always have the strongest love for them. 

S.I.H. Mir (My sweet baby boy) 💓


Brooklyn (Mini Me) & Div (Choco Drop) 💓


Diamond Princess 💓




Andres (Honey Bunch) 💓






- Cassie




We hope all the mothers have a awesome and blessed Mother's Day!

Signing out
Dr. Cassie D. Shaw
                    aka Big Sister On Point


No comments:

Post a Comment