Thursday, May 13, 2021

Eta Sigma Delta's Sapphire of The Month (April) ~ Ms. Uqqn Caxton Kennedy Huntress ~ Take a look into her life

  Eta Sigma Delta's Sapphire of the Month


Eta Sigma Delta’s Sapphire (Sister) of the Month for April goes to Uqqn aka Big Sister Dedicated and her name speaks so true to her. Not only is it a honor for me to have the privilege to interview her as a sister but, she is also my granddaughter. Uqqn have dedicated herself to ESD for 7 years and each year she grows more and more. 


On May 13, 2021 Uqqn and I sat down at the Sorority Penthouse and had a nice and fun chat. Check it out...

Cassie: Hello, Hello, Hello, Ms. Uqqn! Thank you for coming to have a chat with me today.

Uqqn: Hey sis Cassie, my pleasure, happy to be here.

Cassie: Let's start off with why did you decide to pledge Eta Sigma Delta?

Uqqn: I wanted to be apart of a real sisterhood, one that valued me as a person and Eta Sigma has proven that this is where I need too be.

Cassie: How have your experience been so far?

Uqqn: Eta sigma Delta has made me hold myself accountable for my actions. It has been a very rewarding experience.

Cassie: That's great. What is your current rank in ESD? Do you enjoy your new rank?

Uqqn: I am a Countess/Liaison and Pledge Master. I do....I love it but I love ESD so my ranking no matter what it is, is awesome.


Cassie: Me personally, I am very proud of you.  We strive for all of our sisters to reach their goals and higher points in their second lives. What motivates you to give all that you give into the sorority?

Uqqn: Thank you so much sis. Well I ♡ my founder & cofounder and I love what ESD stands for so I always try and do my best.

Cassie: Awww and we love you too! And you don't try, you ARE doing a great job. What would you say is the most rewarding for being one of the heads of the whole pledge process?

Uqqn: Being able to to let whom ever pledge that they are not just a pledge but that they are family and that we genuinely care about them.

Cassie nods

Cassie: That is so true we don't leave you to go it alone.  You are the sister of the month, how exactly did you feel when you learned that you were named sister of the month?

Uqqn: I was actually surprised and shocked because my role in ESD to me is easy because I love what I do.

Cassie: awwwww that is sweet. Keep up the great work. 

Uqqn smiles

Cassie: Do you do other things outside of ESD, for instance do you have a family or work elsewhere?

Uqqn: I host from time to time for Club Ebony Nights and I do have a family that is very active.

Cassie: That is wonderful. I just learned something new about you because I didn't know that you were still hosting. I love it. Thank you for your time to come and sit with me for this interview. I had a great time with you as I always do. 

And there you have it! Congrats again I hope you enjoyed looking in the life of one of our sisters.

Signing off
Cassie Shaw M.D.
            aka
                 Big Sister On Point

No comments:

Post a Comment