Wednesday, February 10, 2021

πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…³πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…±πŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ…Ί πŸ…ΎπŸ††πŸ…½πŸ…΄πŸ…³ πŸ…±πŸ†„πŸ†‚πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…΄πŸ†‚πŸ†‚ πŸ†πŸ…΄πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΆπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ - Jadu Graphics & Design

Hello, are you still with us? Great! That means you tuned in yesterday for fifth black owned business! If you are new here, grab a seat and check out what we are doing this month and don't forget to go back to the other blogs so you can play catch up! We hope you are enjoying learning about these businesses and their owners as much as we are. πŸ˜€

For Black History Month, Eta Sigma Delta Inc is highlighting some of our black owned businesses on the grid. These business leaders have been seen working very hard at what they do and showing everyone that they can and will do it. We want to recognize them for their hard work and dedication to their crafts. 

These businesses have made a positive impact to the community rather it was by recognizing their dedicated customers, giving out group gifts, joining into conversations with their customers on Facebook or just by giving great customer service. We want to say thank you for letting us into your world and we commend you for your hard work and focus. 

Here is what our sixth business owner had to say.... 

Our sixth business is Jadu Graphics & Design


Jadu Graphics & Design is Jadu' Graphics & Design was established on September 4, 2016. The owner had been doing graphics for a few years prior and decided to make it a business and give it a name. The name Jadu was picked because it means "Magic" and I feel like that's what I do for my clients. Jadu' Graphics & Design is apart of the virtual world Second Life but is not limited to just that, I am open to taking orders and requests for real life as well. Jadu' Graphics & Design offers a variety of services to clients such as but not limited to: Custom Flyer/Invitation Designs To Fit Any Event (Exclusive Never Duplicated), Custom Logos, Tip Jars (Simple With Names Or Phrases), Photo Editing/Manipulation, Mesh Clothing, Interior Decorating, Texture Creation/Modification, Mesh Body Consultations (Help With Technicalities of Mesh Heads & Bodies). Other services will be available in the future. Prices are reasonable but will vary due to the complexity of orders.

About the owner, SΞ±ΠΊΞ±Κ€ΞΉ AΠΌΞΉΚ€Κ€Ξ± SΞΉΠΌΟ…Ξ·ΡƒΡ”́™ M.Р

"My name is Sakari but I am better known as Pebbles, and I have been in Second Life for 4 almost 5 years. I joined in June of 2016. Before Second Life I was apart of another virtual world called IMVU. I learned to edit and do graphics from a close friend on IMVU back in like 2013 could have been before. I started off with an editing software called GIMP and she taught me the basics and I liked it a lot and started perfecting my craft and got better at it with time. I became a GIMP Pro I started doing things with it even she didn't know could be done. Over time I wanted to become better so I took a chance at teaching myself Photoshop and that was a success. Most of the things I do, I have self-taught myself and I feel like that gives me an edge or signature when it comes to my work. I work hard to make my clients happy. I have many talents and I try to bring what I know to SL so everyone can enjoy them. I am definitely a role player in SL and I am apart of many things such as being a Physician and Chief of Staff @ Family Luv Medical/Birthing Center, a Professor at Sacred Heart Medical University, and a Member and Chief Admin for Ill Ryderz Motorcycle Club. I enjoy meeting new people and exploring as well in my free time. I am all-around a person that wears many hats and has my hands in many different things that I enjoy on SL. "

Jadu Graphics & Design have been in business since September 4, 2016 ( 4 almost 5 years) and growing.


We asked SΞ±ΠΊΞ±Κ€ΞΉ a couple of questions and here is what she had to say...

Do you find it is harder for you being a black owned business and specifically if a lot of what you design, creative or put together caters more to black people? 

- "Yes, I feel it's harder because as a community I feel like instead of uplifting each other and rooting for each other we kind of deem it competition and that makes it difficult to expand and grow. That is just one part of it I choose not to get into it in depth but that is one thing I think stands out. " 

What makes doing what you do rewarding for you? 

- "The biggest thing that makes what I do rewarding to me is to hear my clients tell me that I made what they wanted come to life. To take in minor details or to just have them give me a theme for what they want and go into it do what I do and to bring it back to them and they tell me "OMG! This is what I wanted" is what keeps me going."

Typically how long does it take you to get 1 item out? 

- "I can usually get a few items in one day but typically I ask my clients to allow 48 to 72 hours for orders to be completed because I may have orders in front of theirs. I take orders in the order that they come in. Last minute or rush orders are accepted but will be charged an additional fee added on to the price of services."  

What advice can you give to other black entrepreneurs trying to start their SL business? 

- "Never give up push yourself to do what you need to do to get your business out there. Don't let anything or anyone stop you from reaching your goals. No matter how hard it may seem focus on you and what it is you have to do for your business. Someone will like what you are doing and you will gain supporters and people rooting for you. You are your biggest motivator push through and do you."

What would you like to say to all of your supporters and customers? 

- "Thank you for giving me a chance to do what I do for you all. To trust me with your ideas and for me to do my magic and bring them to life. Without you I don't know what my business would be. I am forever thankful for the love and support you all give me and I appreciate each and every one of you. "


The Flawless Sapphires of Eta Sigma Delta would like to thank you Sakari for taking time out of your busy day to give us a look inside your life. 

Please support this beautiful young lady and continue to show love to our black owned businesses in Second Life. 

Check her out on facebook - Jadu Graphics FB




Thank you for reading and come back tomorrow for our next business recognition!

Signing Out
Big Sister On Point aka
             Cassie Shaw MD

No comments:

Post a Comment