Saturday, February 6, 2021

Flex Or Mesh Which One Is Best??

 "FLEX OR MESH WHICH ONE IS BEST?"


    Hello all my Pixel Beauties!,

My name is Sugababy Brite and I'm here to lighten and brighten your day! The subject I'd like touch on today is of course hair, but not just hair alone but, the type that is preferred. Do we ladies prefer the Flexi hair or the Mesh hair?, because it seems to me that hair is stepping back in time.

When I first came to SL Flexi hair was what we were wearing and Mesh was slowly popping up at the clubs; you'd see somebody in the club with it and try to click on her hair trying to see the brand( Don't act like we ALL haven't done it before).

I'm not going to lie when I finally got a nice little Mesh lace front I took to it like the SL world took to the Maitreya body...lol

I HAD to have every latest mesh style there was, and all my Flexi took a back seat into my inventory. The crazy thing is I've noticed lately that Flexi hair is making a come back and ladies I'm feeling it! Don't get me wrong I still love my Mesh, but this new Flex is POPPIN'! One of my main Fav's is Punklist, they just seem to get what I'm looking for; ladies let me know if you feel the same, but my real question is which is better in your opinion?, because Suga is Feeling some Flex! Until

Flexin'

next time my Pixel Beauties,( Flips my Flex and exists stage left). ooOOOooooOOPPPP!


Author: Dr. Sugababy Brite aka Big Sis Keep It 100


No comments:

Post a Comment