Saturday, December 17, 2016

All I want for Christmas Day #7 Big Sister On Point


All I want for Christmas and all year round for 2017 actually is peace, love, unity and healing hearts. I know a lot of people would say peace, love and unity but let me explain exactly what I mean. For me, I say peace.... Peace of mind, peace from harm, peace from ignorance, peace from bigotry, prejudice, bullying, illnesses etc. In 2016 we’ve seen so many things, felt so many different pains, each person’s pain different then the other. I just want PEACE, still silence, deafening peace.

I say unity because this world is about to endure a very unqualified and ignorant president that promotes hatred and such. This is the time more than ever that people need to come together regardless of who is the president and show that we can get a long regardless. This is not years ago we need to excel better.

I say love because a lot of people forget how to love, or to love. Love is the essence of beauty, joy, leading to peace, unity and healing. Love conquers all especially, love of my savior Jesus Christ which is the true reason of this season we celebrate. It’s not about presents and good food it’s about the one that died for us to save us. HE showed unconditional LOVE.

This is all I want for Christmas.

Big Sister On Point ~ Destiny Basset

No comments:

Post a Comment