Monday, December 12, 2016

All I Want For Christmas Day # 2 ~Big Sister Sweetpea~



"You show your gratitude through your generous offerings to your needy brothers and sisters, and really towards everyone. Thank God for this gift, His gift" (2 Corinthians 9:15).

All I want for Christmas is PEACE & LOVE among all people. I know it sounds cliche, but with all the anger, killings, and frustrations happening around us, surely this is needed. 

All I want for Christmas is for God to continue to bless my family and friends in RL and SL. To keep a steady and strong hand on each and every person close to me. 

All I want for Christmas is serenity & clarity for everyone! We aren't promised tomorrow...live your life to the fullest!

Karinoelle Baptiste ~ Big Sister Sweetpea~


No comments:

Post a Comment