Friday, December 16, 2016

All I want for Christmas Day #6 Big Sister Southern Heat


☆´¨)  . ¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨)           What I want for Christmas     (.¸.•´ (¸.•` ☆    (.¸.•´ (¸.•` ☆ ☆´¨)  .
  Family is more than just a word... it is a binding of hearts, a   secret weapon of the souls, and sharing love from the bloodlines that connect us together... I wish everyone and their families good tidings and the power of prayer to help us get through these troubling times.....
 I have a weakness for the kids of the world, I wish that non will ever go hungry or homeless... I wish that in this world, we would learn to help each other in our own countries like we help every other country when there's a crisis                                        
 What I want for Christmas is for everyone to know that all lives matter, and to stop all the unnecessary killings of innocent people because one life is just as precious as the other....                      
  To all of my Eta Sigma Delta Sisters....I wish each and every one of you a happy end of the year holiday, and a prosperous New Year... ( "Though Time May Pass, Our Sisterhood Will Last" )                                                  
SEASON'S GREETINGS TO EVERYONE  AND A SAFE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

~Egypt Xaris aka Big Sister Southern Heat~

No comments:

Post a Comment