Sunday, December 11, 2016

All I Want For Christmas Day # 1 ~Big Sister Fearless~



Normally for Christmas I would want fun things, but this year what I want beats anything I may
have ever wanted.

1. Joy- Whether it be me or anyone else, I just want somebody to have joy and not be broken down.

2. Unity- Let us all start coming together. The more we stay far apart then the more we will never unite and see anything as one.

3. Peace & Love- Even though this world is a little far from having peace, it's at least worth giving it a try. Love is the most beautiful thing in this world so lets spread it and practice it.

Even though to some this list may seem a bit shallow or simple just remember that only the simple things in life can make us a little better in life. So yes this is ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS!

Reaghan Cori De'ville ~ Big Sister Fearless~

No comments:

Post a Comment