Sunday, June 20, 2021

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 🥂 A Father's Day Special Message 🥂 •°*”˜.•°*”˜

 


Father's Day is an occasion to mark and celebrate the contribution that your own father has made to your life. Many people send or give cards or gifts to their fathers.

These can range from a simple phone call or greetings card to large parties honoring all of the 'father' figures in a particular extended family. Father figures can include fathers, step-fathers, fathers-in-law, grandfathers and great-grandfathers and even other male relatives. Sometimes we often are not sure what to get the dads in our lives but just remember the simple things in life always means the most.

A father makes all the difference in a child's life. He's a pillar of strength, support and discipline.
His work is endless and, oftentimes, thankless. But in the end, it shows the sound, well-adjusted
children he raises.

This Father's Day some awesome people put their pen to paper and let us into their world of how awesome the father in their lives are.... Take a peek...  👀

                                                 

Dina Emerald

What Father’s Day means to me: It is a day to celebrate the very special man in your life that has been there for you all your life as that male parental figure. Since I started SL 8 ½ years ago Djlove Emerald has been my father. When DJlove first adopted me, I admit, I gave him a hard time. The version of a father that I had was a man that I could not trust. Djlove showed me what a true father is supposed to be to his children. This man has always had my back, supported all that I did and never turned his back on me. He filled that hole in my heart where my RL father was not there. DJlove has been that man who I could call when something was wrong and he would give me fatherly advice. My father always made me feel like a queen and he made sure that I knew that I was and should always be treated as such. 

My daddy gave me the greatest gift ever which is he believes in me always. Djlove is my protector, he gives me strength, he is my hero and he loves me unconditionally. My daddy encourages me and he has a very understanding heart. My father is a giver and he will give someone the shirt off his back. My daddy Djlove has set the standard to what I judge all men who come into my life. My daddy is the most amazing man in the world and he is the most amazing father to me and all of his kids. 

 Love you very much Daddy.




Christy Sparrowhaw

Jayceb Sparrowhawk- My SL Dad
Dad, I could sit here and write a novel on what you mean to me, but I'm gonna keep it short and simple. You are an amazing father! Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for me and my siblings. You are strong, you are supportive, loving, and you would ride to the ends of the earth for us! I truly hope you know how much I love and appreciate you. I'm honored to be your daughter, and always know I got you 100%. 

Happy Father's Day to one of the best dads on the grid. 
Love you so much

                                           


Titan Romero-  Babe, today is your day and I wanted to give you a shout out for being one of the best dads I know. I watch you in awe every day of the amazing father you are to our children. I am honored to be the mother of your children, and always know I love you so much. Thank you for all you do baby! 

Happy Father's Day.
Te Amo!!

                                   

My RL Hero- Another Father's Day without you. Id give anything to be able to see and hear your voice just one more time, but then I'd be wishing for more. Life has been so hard without you, and it doesn't get any easier. Thank you for everything you did for me and taught me. Thank you for being the best father I know you could be and never giving up on me. I love and miss you so much daddy. 

Happy Heavenly Father's Day ❤

                                                         

                                               
Diamond Rubirosa Shaw

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO MY. SL FATHER JOVANEY RUBIROSA. I met him I think almost 6 years ago. You are more then what a girl could ask for. I'm not sure how many of y’all was really aware how young I was when y’all met me. But you and mom both came into my life and changed it for the better. You helped me grow into the woman I am today even if you didn’t realize it. You are so compassionate and you have one of the biggest hearts and you are so special to me.

Love you daddy 😍😍😌


                                              

Uqqn Caxton Kennedy Huntress

My dad King Leetrell he is an awesome dad....We bump heads from time to time but he's always there for me no matter what...He's selfless and very giving....Sometimes when I get in one of my rare moods and he feels the brunt of my wrath he just shakes it off as if nothing has happens....I feel sometimes I don't deserve him as my dad but he loves me unconditionally.....So dad I salute you....Thank you for your unconditional love...

I love you ~UQQN!


Snowangel Monroe Emerald

My Uncle Ralph Emerald Dexing aka "Unkie" is like an SL father figure to me. From day one we just bonded and clicked. He gets my crazy ideas and I keep him on his toes lol What I love most about my unkie is the fact that he is the sweetest person I know ! He also loves to role play and just have a good time. I can talk to him about anything and he gives me really good advice ( even when I don't listen ) . My unkie is not only a great uncle but an awesome brother, husband, friend , and Dad in SL. He is also the founder of Omega Lambda Rho, a builder, Lake Geneva co owner and a landscaper in SL. Even through all that he still fines time to be my unkie face ❤ If I could sum it all up my uncle Ralph is Superman and im so blessed to have him, Happy Father Day Unkie Enjoy ur Day !!

Love Snow



My Grandpa Emerald is the best Gpa ever. I have grown to have a close bond with him. He is always around when I need him the most. He is so loving, caring, and hard working, He is the glue to the Emerald family. Whenever I'm having a bad day gpa always shows up to make me smile or laugh. Gpa is so busy.... he farms, builds and landscapes. Even though we don't get to hang out every day he always sends his love. I also like how he is an awesome dad to my mommy, a great husband to my glammy, friend and so much more. I could not have asked for awesome gpa in sl and mentor.

Gpaaaa Happy Fathers Day 
I love youu ! Snow

Melanie Devereux

What Makes A Dad 

God took the strength of a mountain, 

The majesty of a tree, 

The warmth of a summer sun, 

The calm of a quiet sea, 

The generous soul of nature, 

The comforting arm of night, 

The wisdom of the ages, 

The power of the eagle's flight, 

The joy of a morning in spring, 

The faith of a mustard seed, 

The patience of eternity, 

The depth of a family need, 

Then God combined these qualities, 

When there was nothing more to add, 

He knew His masterpiece was complete, 

And so, He called it ... Dad 

~ Author Unknown


I’d like to dedicate this post to my amazing husband. You are a wonderful father and a great example to our daughters. Happy Father’s Day!



Cassie Shaw MD

Real life Dad
First I'd like to talk about my real life dad who is no longer among the living but will forever and ever be alive in my heart. I am such a daddy's girl and always have been. We didn't always get a long but come on with parents that happens sometimes but with me it was mostly because I was spoiled, lol. Yes I can admit that. I miss him so much I can't even express how much. I choose to reminisce on the many Father's Day and birthdays that we celebrated and had so much fun. I love you dad and I miss you beyond measure... Sleep In Peace

Father of my daughter
What can I say about you? You are such a great father, I could not have asked for a better one. You are attentive, protective, loving and so much more to our daughter. No matter, what you have always been a amazing father to our daughter and she just adores you. But you re not just the father of our daughter but you are also my very close friend. Many people cannot understand the level of respect we have for each other or the relationship we share as co-parents and friends and that's okay, but I want to say personally that I appreciate all you do for our daughter and for me. On this Father's day you get to have whatever you want because we cherish and love you. 

Happy Father's Day Jovaney!







To all the fathers out there busting your butts and taking care of your family, we see you and we appreciate you!

Happy Father's Day!

~Signing out
           Big Sister On Point aka Cassie Shaw MD







                                               

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment