Tuesday, November 19, 2019

🎊 𝓔𝓽𝓪 𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓶𝓪 𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓽𝓪'𝓼 6𝓽𝓱 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂! 🎊


 I have to say especially from being Alpha line at Eta Sigma Delta SL Sorority that this was a very touching and memorable founders week. Snowangel wanted to make it special and mainly for us and that is exactly what it was. We had a trip to Africa first stopping in Morocco along the way. The Morocco trip was just for the sisters of ESD and I loved the time to bond with my sisters on a whole different level. From RL and SL experiences and truths we shared with each other and you can't get no realer than that.

First about that Morocco trip....













*************************************

AFRICAN DREAM CRUISE (ETA SIGMA DELTA 6TH FOUNDERS WEEK)

Day 1 ~ Queen Of The Nile

The first day and check in at the cruise I missed due to RL work but my hubby represented royally for me and held it down for my sisters.


******************
My sisters was giving those looks!!!


************
 Our Founder as the queen she is...

******************

Who supported...









**********************

Day 2 ~ Masked Warrior





************
Day 3 ~ Destiny's Child Concert




********************

Day 4 ~ Family Dinner






If you was there to enjoy and celebrate with you, we truly appreciate the support and love and if you missed it, I'm sorry but you missed a great time. Until next year..... Eta Sigma Delta for life. *Sings* We ain't going no where, we ain't going no where, we can't be stopped now cuz we ESD for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signing out
Dr. Destiny C. Joffer-Davis
             aka              
                      Big Sister On Point




No comments:

Post a Comment