Saturday, June 8, 2019

NATIONAL BEST FRIENDS DAY

                                                        " THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND'S DAY"

   It's National Best Friends Day June 8th, a day to let that one person who is always there for you, tells you when your wrong, and encourages you when your feeling low, how special they are to you. Everyone doesn't have a special someone, so if you do, consider yourself very lucky. A real true friend is hard to come by and keep. I am blessed and honored enough to have a best friend, and what makes her so special is; she's also my little sister. Snowangel Monroe is that rare jewel that you come across, and are glad you decided to stop to know her. Snow is that person, who can check me, point out my wrongs and I will still love her afterwards.My sister loves me flaws and all!
So if you have a special person in you life, let them know how much they mean to you. You can cook for them, take them out to the movies, go get a massage together, go get pedicures together, just spend time with them. I always tell my children if you are lucky and blessed, you will have that one person you can go to when you feel there is no hope. There is no tradition for this day but you can make your own tradition with your BFF!

Written By: Sugababy Brite aka Big Sis Keep it 100
Duchess of Eta Sigma Delta

No comments:

Post a Comment