Saturday, June 15, 2019

πŸ₯‚ πŸ…° πŸ…΅πŸ…°πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ…΄πŸ†'πŸ†‚ πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†ˆ πŸ†‚πŸ…ΏπŸ…΄πŸ…²πŸ…ΈπŸ…°πŸ…» πŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ†‚πŸ†‚πŸ…°πŸ…ΆπŸ…΄ πŸ₯‚


Father's Day is an occasion to mark and celebrate the contribution that your own father has made to your life. Many people send or give cards or gifts to their fathers.

These can range from a simple phone call or greetings card to large parties honoring all of the 'father' figures in a particular extended family. Father figures can include fathers, step-fathers, fathers-in-law, grandfathers and great-grandfathers and even other male relatives. Sometimes we often are not sure what to get the dads in our lives but just remember the simple things in life always means the most.

A father makes all the difference in a child's life. He's a pillar of strength, support and discipline.
His work is endless and, oftentimes, thankless. But in the end, it shows the sound, well-adjusted
children he raises.

This Father's Day some awesome people put their pen to paper and let us into their world of how awesome the father in their lives are.... Take a peek...  πŸ‘€



Elle (Raveness Slade)

For my Dad (Elle E. Mocha) 
A walk down memory lane.............. 

My dad gazed in my eyes when they opened for the first time, 
His look said that he loved his girl 
He protected me as if he was an oyster, 
And I was his pearl. 

My dad helped me with my first steps 
Always near 
His laughs and smiles were contagious 
His kind words ring in my ear. 

My heart glowed after his hugs 
How he wrapped his arms around 
Father was always my hero 
Though I never spoke of it out loud.

I got older but I still had time 
For my dad's embrace 
We began to fight As 
I saw anger 'cross his face 

There were words I said that I regret 
For his love always rises above 
When we grew apart and distant 
In our hearts we still kept the love 

I missed the old times terribly, 
The times dad held my hand 
Or our memorable walks on the beach 
Leaving footprints in the sand 

I had to start a living then 
He helped me all he could 
I always kept in mind of 
How my father did me good 

Dad wonders where the time went 
before I even say 
There little kid is growing up 
It's her wedding day 

It seems as though as hush falls 
The world stops for a while 
There is smiles and tears 
As dad walks me down the isle 

He kisses me, a scent of childhood hits 
I remember being his pearl 
I wipe the tears from my eyes, 
I whisper to him 'I'll always be my daddy's girl' 

-A Golden Heart poem


Elizabeth (Grown Lyric)

Tribute to DeVon Jamari Jordan-Furi

We love our daddy because he makes times for us, he takes us to the zoo and for ice cream and he he always makes sure we know just how much we love him, he even checks for monsters under our beds. even when he is busy he makes time out to make sure we know he is a call a way, so he is our best friend and our hero, 

Happy Father's Day daddy we love you today and every day, 
               Love Nevaeh, DJ, Avaia and Ayden






Christy Sparrowhawk



DRL 
Since 2016, when my father passed this day has been very difficult for me. My RL dad was my everything. I looked up to him. He was my soldier, my rock, my hero, but most of all he was the man I could run to with anything and know he would have a solution. I miss you more than words can say. A part of me died the day you did and I know I will never be 100% but I strive to make you proud. Happy Fathers Day in heaven. Rest easy Daddy! 

SL 
As I said before Fathers Day is hard for me, but this year I have mixed emotions. My RL dad meant everything to me but this man accepted me into his family with open arms. I love how we are close dad. Our greedy games and our talks mean so much to me. Thank you for trying to fill the void that I was missing. Happy Fathers Day Dad, I love you so much. 




Destiny Joffer-Davis MD

Real life Dad
First I'd like to talk about my real life dad who is no longer among the living but will forever and ever be alive in my heart. I am such a daddy's girl and always have been. We didn't always get a long but come on with parents that happens sometimes but with me it was mostly because I was spoiled, lol. Yes I can admit that. I miss him so much I can't even express how much. Not only is this time Father's day but his birthday is the next day. I choose to reminisce on the many Father's Day and birthdays that we celebrated and had so much fun. I love you dad and I miss you beyond measure... Sleep In Peace ❤

Second life Dad
In second life I've always looked for a father that I could connect with and have a bond with. I'm a laid back and introverted person and it is not so easy for me to open up to people. When my brother introduced me to who would be my "Papa" that ended up being one of the best things in my second life. My Papa is so supportive, loving, funny and overall a great person. "Papa, I want to say I look forward to keeping a long lasting relationship with you, I really enjoy having you as my dad and I couldn't have asked for a better Papa then you. I love you and I welcome this journey we will continue to take." ❤




Husband
What can I say about you? You are such a great father, I could not have asked for a better one. You are attentive, protective, loving and so much more with the kids. You even took my kids in as yours before we even had kids together. From that moment I had the utmost respect for you and fell in love. You have a loving yet fiery soul. On this Father's day you get to have whatever you want because we cherish and love you. ❤






To all the fathers out there busting your butts and taking care of your family, we see you and we appreciate you!

Happy Father's Day!

~Signing out
           Big Sister On Point aka Destiny Joffer-Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment