Sunday, May 12, 2019

🌹 α мoтнer'ѕ dαy ѕpecιαl мeѕѕαɢe 🌹





Mother's Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. Even if the woman is not your mother but has had a motherly influence on your life, celebrate her today and everyday.

Some awesome people put their feelings about Mother's Day this year to paper, let's take a peek... 👀



SnowAngel Monroe

This mothers day in SL is very special...why? Because I am blessed to share it with my new momma Ms.Diva Emerald. My mom has been a good friend to me for the past few years in SL. Our paths crossed in SL Greek life and our bond has grown 10 times more since then! It wasn't until recently she adopted me and became my mom. 

What I love about my mom is the fact that she is a woman of her word, the peacemaker of the family, and she is kind and sweethearted. My mom is always there for me when I need her, and she gives the best advice and hugs  .

Momma I hope you enjoy Mother's day knowing that you are loved and very much appreciated for all that you do for our family. You work so hard and for Mother's day I plan to shower you with the same love you show me each and every day!! Happy Mother’s Day Momma

Love BBG Snow



- Snow





Elle (Raveness Slade)

My sorority, Eta Sigma Delta is doing a blog for Mothers' Day and I volunteered to write for it....WHY? I have no idea why I opened my mouth...because right now its a struggle at what to say....how to start this off....I've typed so many things only to delete it all and start over. How can this be so hard to talk about a woman I love, a woman who is my best friend, who is nothing but loving, caring and kind?? 

My entire life my mom has been there for me and vice versa. So many things I've learned from her. So many laughs and good times with her and my dad. Family games, vacations, parties, holidays, all the times we've spent together. Honestly I don't think there has been a day that I haven't seen or talked to my mom. Heck, when I married and moved to my own place with my husband....it was literally 3 blocks away from my parents house! I stayed close because we ARE close. 

My mom was always ready to shop for things to decorate my new house, making it feel more and more like a home...just like she did to the house I grew up in. I always call her for recipes because nothing or no one could c cook like her. Besides my husband, my mom was the first one I called with any kind of news...good or bad.

Naturally she was one of the first to know each time I was pregnant, again, there with advice every step of the way. She was in love as soon as my kids were born and I couldn't have gotten this far as a mom without her! My mom, my daughter and I became a force to be reckoned with. We did so any things together and each of us loved every single minute.

Just as I was my moms shadow when I was little, my daughter quickly became shadow #2, a mini me as my mom took care of her when I had to go back to work. all the fun the two of them would have...I loved hearing the stories when I came to pick my kid up...they truly enjoyed each other. 

Alcohol started ruling my husbands life year after year, and eventually we divorced. I always told my mom everything, but for years, couldn't bring myself to tell her about my marriage. Of course it all came out and she was there for me and my kids just as loving as ever. My parents have done so much for me to help me make it as a single mother, I can never repay them. My mom always would say...."You are my daughter, this is what we do"

Nothing changed...we still got together or talked everyday, went on vacations and had the best times....Again, I learned so much, learned that my mom is a strong woman and Im so grateful that has been passed to me and my daughter. 

People say "Oh no, Ive turned into my mother" like its a bad thing...For me, I never wanted to be anything but like my mom, and I think my daughter feels the same way. I see so much of my mom in her, its scary, but in the best way!

Of my family, my daughter and I were hit the hardest when my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in June of 2016. We spent as much time with her as we could, and did everything she wanted us too. Because of the medicine she was on, her disposition kind of turned sour for lack of a better word and she was not always her usual cheerful self, tho it was totally understandable. We just did all we could to keep her spirits up as she was back and forth between hospitals, rehabilitation centers and home.

I was there one day after work to see how she was doing. It was a bad day, she wasnt feeling so well...Making sure she was comfortable before heading home...I hugged her and told her i loved her. Later that night, my dad called to tell me my mom had given up and passed away. It was October 28. Four months after she was diagnosed with cancer, she was gone. How unfair is that !?

Well, she isnt really gone...She is always with me and my daughter in everything we do. We rely on each other to get thru the loss of our mom/grandmother. We talk to her and about her as if she IS still here with us. Yes we've mourned, oh how we mourned, but refuse to accept that she is out of our lives.
Im sorry that Mothers' Day has become a less important holiday for me...It is still important for my daughter as Im her mom of course, but when we hug....we cant ignore that empty space, my moms spot right there with us.

Life truly is here and gone in a heartbeat. Love your mom, your parents. Don't wait til tomorrow....call them tell them you love them, go see them, be with them, help them if needed...your parents, you mom gave you life ! Repay that by being the best you can be.
Even having some 40-odd years with my mom, it was gone so fast...Id do anything to get it back. to hear her words, feel her hugs anything. 

I apologize for being all over the place....as I type, the tears fall, the memories come rushing back and I've really not gone into any great detail....the pain, the joy, the love....My mom, my best friend.

I love you mom and miss you so so much, you've no idea!

~Elle
(Raveness Slade)



Egyptt Angelic Stefanos



¨*•.¸´•. ::Never Enough(¨*•.¸´•. ::
Sometimes I know the words to say to give thanks for all you've done,
but then they fly up and away as quickly as they come.

How could I possibly thank you enough, the one who made me whole,
the one to whom I owe my life, the forming of my soul?

The one who tucked me in at night, the one who stopped my crying,
the one who was the expert at picking up when I was lying.

The one who saw me off to school and spent sad days alone,
yet magically produced a smile as soon as I came home.

The one who makes such sacrifices to always put me first,
who lets me test my broken wings, in spite of how it hurts.

Who paints the world a rainbow when it's filled with broken dreams,
who explains it all so clearly when nothing is what it seems.

Are there really any words for this? I find this question tough.
Anything I want to say just doesn't seem enough.

What way is there to thank you for your heart, your sweat, your tears,
for ten thousand things you've done for oh so many years.

For changing with me as I changed, accepting all my flaws,
not loving 'cause you had to, but loving just because.

For never giving up on me when your wits had reached its end,
for always being proud of me, for being my best friend.

And so I come to realize, the only way to say,
the only thank you that's enough is clear in just one way.

Look at me before you see what I've become.
Do you see yourself in me, the job that you have done?

All your hopes and all your dreams, the strength that no one sees,
a transfer over many years, your best was to pass me.

Thank you for the gifts you give, for everything you do,
but thank you, Mommy, most of all for making dreams come true.

(¨*•.¸´•. :: Happy Mother's Day In Heaven Mom, I love and miss you so much that my heart aches¨*•.¸´•. :: ♡♡

Sending Happy Mother's Day Wishes To My Sorority Sisters Of Eta Sigma Delta ~ To My SL Sisters ~To All Of My SL Family Members ~ And To All Of My FB Friends....Love You All So Much!

And Last But Not Least, A Very Special Thanks To My SL Babies, My Heart And Soul.... Without Them, I Would Not Be As Happy As I Am Now ♡♡

~ Egypt



Dr. Mic Merlino DaReason

What my mother's mean to me
By: Dr. Mic Merlino DaReason, Big Sister Concrete Rose

In SL I have been adopted by my mom, Tay Merlino, for about 8 years. When I first got to SL I didn't really know anything about family ties. I would hear people say this my mom or this dad but i didn't know how you went about getting a family. One night I went to an adoption agency on a hope and a prayer, little did I realize that I would meet my mother. She is a very busy woman and sometimes it hard to catch her when she is in her boss mode. But I will say this when I page her 911 she will be there for me. I love her with all my heart and even though we have our ups and downs we always find a way to reconnect with each other..I Love You 

Mommy My mother in RL has shown me how to make the best out of everything. There were times where she would make a meal out of 10.00 and it would last us a week. She is definitely the reason why I know how to cook and also have a love for sewing. My mother has a very hard exterior but once you get through her hard surface she is nothing but a sweetheart. I would trade my mother for nothing in this world. This past year has shown me how much my mother has had my back. With me losing someone dear to me and having a baby she has shown me so much support. She will always get whatever she wants out of me forever...I love you ma-dukes


-Mic

Uqqn Kennedy Martian

This year I am gonna talk about some one who has been like a mother too me....

That is my auntie Ebony Scorpio....she keeps me on the straight and narrow path....She's one of the realest people I know....She never tells me what I want too hear but tells me what I need too hear....When she don't see me in world or on slfb she will pick up the phone to see if I'm ok....I love her so much....She never lets me forget that I am loved as she tells me every single that she loves me....I get an im or a text message from her and she's like didn't want nothing but too tell you I love you.....She never forgets my Rez day or Birthday....

My auntie isn't just an auntie in name only....she's so much more,we go beyond sl....To be honest she has gotten me thru some pretty dark times in my rl.....I can't even imagine my sl/rl without her in it.....She's just such an amazing woman....Auntie Ebony I love You


~Uqqn
                           



Christy Blazewood

When I think of the word Mother, I automatically envision the face of my best friend. The woman who has slaved to provide what I needed growing up, the woman who has transformed into the best grandma in the world, Today is your day and I love you so much. I'll never be able to thank you for all you've done for me and Drew, but know you are appreciated and loved, today, tomorrow and forever. 

Happy Mothers Day Queen, I hope your day is amazing as you!!



                                  


Destiny C. Santiago Joffer-Davis M.D.


 
Dear God, 
Mother's day is here but I cannot see her face, can you do me a quick favor at your own will and pace? Can you please pick some Roses in that perfect garden of yours? Give them to my lovely mother and tell her it comes from all her fours? Myself, my sisters and brother, for we miss her very much, but especially on this day we miss her tender touch. 

Oh and God one more thing, if it's not too much trouble, pick another set of Roses just to make it a double? Oh and please tell her that we love her from the bottom and tops of our hearts. God thank you for this favor because it's very hard to be a part. 

Love
    Us 💓💗💞

~♡ S.I.P Mommy for we will meet again I love you!

This day is always rough because I miss being able to shower my mother with love and show her just how much she is appreciated and loved. But today is not the only day I miss doing these things, I miss doing them every single day. I miss the phone calls and the hugs and being able to go to her for any and everything. I miss having my mom, my best friend. 

I miss my mother so much and envy those that still have their mothers to celebrate this day with. I thank God that I had a mom that showed me love, devotion, guidance and all that a mother should be, because of her, I am a good example for my son. With time the blow of the pain lessens but the feel and need of a mom doesn't. Today as I will cry and remember I will also rejoice and be happy that although I want her here, I know she is in a better place and she is rejoicing with my father right now. 

I am a mother and I couldn't have been blessed with a better child than mine in real life. I celebrate this day for him and for my RL mother. I love her and I know we will meet again. Mommy I love you more and more everyday, you are truly my hero... ❤❤

                             **************************************
In Second Life, I have the best children ever. No relationship is perfect but each day they teach me the real meaning of love and motherhood. I love them and my real life son to life. Nothing is more rewarding then being a mother. This year I am expecting 3 more lives to be blessed by. Also this year I miss my children that can not be around. 

S.I.H. Mir (My sweet baby boy) 💓

Brooklyn (Mini Me) & Div (Choco Drop) 💓

Remy Jr. (My fighter)💓

Diamond Princess 💓

Andres (Honey Bunch) 💓



- Destiny 



Diamond Santiago

My SL mother Destiny is something so sweet. I met her 9 years ago at an adoption agency which name I cannot remember... but I definitely remember the day. 

Destiny was my momma from day 1. We have had so many adventures together and I've had many people to try to play the parent role on here and they had always felled short. My momma is that old school type. She always had both her eyes on you and made sure you was good at the end of the day. If she didn't she'd make sure she was there for you to have a listening ear when life gets hard. 

She always use to say this saying too don't mess with my kids, my food, and my money. She was definitely not playing with the kids part. I have stories upon stories of her scaring off my boyfriends for good reason. What I'm trying to say mySL mother is a great woman. I think of her more than and SL mother. She was a great mother figure in my real life when I couldn't talk to my own. She understands before she judges and I couldn't replace her on here. No one could compare. 

I love you! Happy Mothers day!



- Diamond







We hope all the mothers have a awesome Mother's Day!

Signing out
Dr. Destiny Santiago Joffer-Davis 
                    aka Big Sister On Point



No comments:

Post a Comment