Tuesday, March 21, 2017

☀🌞🌀 National Single Parents Day ☀🌞🌀


☀🌞🌀 I can't began to imagine how I would make it as a single parent.. Single parenting is not easy. Sometimes, after a tiring and stressful time, all you need is some motivation to keep going. As I look at life as it is played out, I see and hear the joy and the pains of a parent that has to work so hard to play the role as the mother and the father 24/7, 365 days of the year. Cheers to all the single parents out there, men and women, I applaud you, take a bow and sit on your throne, you work harder than anyone I know for the well being of the most precious gift God has given you...

                                                       

                                Single Parent


                                         

                             ➤  The bond that a child develops with his mother can never be severed. You grew as an organism inside her for nine months. She carried you and sustained you, sharing her sustenance with you through your umbilical cord. When you are born the cord is severed. It is never severed in her heart. That bond lasts forever. As we grow up we become our own people and may come to forget that woman who nurtured and loved us. But remember this, she will never forget you and never stop loving you.

                             

                         

                        The Single Father 

I was a single father raising my child
It had been hard for quite a while.
Having my parents watch him during the day
And no other child with which to play.

I would walk in the door and he
would jump with joy, this was my little boy.
I would give him horsy back rides
And he would laugh until he cried.
We would play “ hide n seek”
And thru his fingers he would peek.

Then we’d run around playing tag
He’d laugh so hard that he would gag.
He had such a shrilling laugh
That the gasses I would pass.
Then he’d laugh even harder
This is my son, and I his father.

Now he is in school learning to read and write
And his grades are dynamite.
I come home from work and still
Make time to play.
And I thank GOD for him every day.

A father and son playing together
In this life what can be better?
It can be better when you have
a boy and girl to share your life.
The boy will go thru cuts and scrapes
And she will go thru satin and lace.

She will pick out her own dress to wear
And certain secrets with you she’ll share.
She will play with her dolls and toys
And capture the hearts of all the boys

She will become the soft side of you
For this is what little girls do.
So to all the single fathers still out there
This is my poem with you I’ll share.

Not many fathers will accept responsibilities
But there are some out there like you and me.


                                                         You're Amazing!!!!
                          
 ➤ To all of you, this gives me much pleasure to contribute this blog for the people I admire the most. You walk the walk and talk the talk, You are the maid, the chauffeur, the cook, the teacher, the doctor, the tailor, the counselor, the heart and soul of your child's life. You are everything to them, never forget this, especially when it seems like the load is too heavy... Hold your head up high, you have a lot to be proud of... Single Parents Rule!!!!!

                                       
                          A child is a unique and rare gem that can never be replaced, they are one of a kind.
                                         ☀🌞🌀    LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLY   ☀🌞🌀 

➤ Over and Out ~~~~  ☀🌞🌀  Egypt A. Stefanos aka Big Sister Southern Heat πŸ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment