Saturday, December 14, 2019

All I Want For Christmas Day # 3 ~Big Sister Sweet N Sassy~




All I want for Christmas:

I want everyone to be able to safely walk down any street without fear of being made fun of for their sexual orientation, race, religion. Its 2019, create more love, not hate

I want for Christmas for my children, family, and friends to know that I love them with every fiber of my being and hope not only their holiday but 2020 brings them happiness, love, and prosperity.

And last but not least, my wish for this Christmas is to make people see that life Is precious...time doesn't stop for no one...live in the moment, my Christmas wish is for people to love and appreciate the people in your life because you are never promised a breath. DJC ❤






~Christy Sparrowhawk M.D.  aka Big Sister Sweet N Sassy~

No comments:

Post a Comment