Thursday, December 12, 2019

All I want for Christmas Day #1 Big Sister On Point


All I want for Christmas and all year round for 2020 actually is peace, love, unity and healing hearts. I know a lot of people would say peace, love and unity but let me explain exactly what I mean. For me, I say peace.... Peace of mind, peace from harm, peace from ignorance, peace from bigotry, peace from prejudice, peace from bullying, peace from illnesses etc. In 2019 in this world we have seen so much, in my life I have seen so much...  I just want PEACE, still silence, deafening peace.

I say unity because of the man that was put to rule the U.S. has put so much hatred and so much separation in the hearts of so many. People now feel it is acceptable to feel inferior to another race. We are all HUMAN, bleed red and can all leave this earth the same. This is the time more than ever that people need to come together regardless of who is the president and show that we can get a long regardless. This is not years ago we need to excel better.

I say love because a lot of people forget how to love, or to love. Love is the essence of beauty, joy, leading to peace, unity and healing. Love does not mean possession. Love does not anger. Love conquers all especially, love of my savior Jesus Christ which is the true reason of this season we celebrate. It’s not about presents and good food, it’s about the one that died for us to save us. HE showed unconditional LOVE.

This is all I want for Christmas.





Big Sister On Point ~ Destiny Joffer MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment