Friday, April 26, 2019

*•.¸♡ N♥a♥t♥i♥o♥n♥a♥l♥ C♥o♥u♥p♥l♥e♥s♥ A♥p♥p♥r♥e♥c♥i♥a♥t♥i♥o♥n♥ M♥o♥n♥t♥h♥ ♡¸.•*


April is National Couple Appreciation Month and this is special to many. I chose to make this blog about some couples that I think is cute and I've watched. I also asked some people who were in relationships to give me their take on their relationship and why does it work so well for them. Sadly I did it last minute so I was unable to get a nice amount but, you will hear from me and my husband on what makes our relationship works. I hope you enjoy the blog and stay tune for more to come...

********************************


Our Lovely First Lady and President Obama

Their love shines through everything, you can feel the love just by looking at them. Aside from my RL mom and dad, they are by far my fave couple. ❤


******************************

Beyonce and Jay Z

They have shown us that they are not perfect but their love surpasses it all. And I love that they are so private with their life. ❤

******************************

Jada and Will Smith

They have such a warming relationship and such wisdom. Jada's Red Round table puts us more into her and their lives and their struggles as a couple. I love that they are so real. ❤

******************************

Queen Naija and Clarence White

Still somewhat new in their relationship but when you see them it makes your heart smile how loving they are. It's cute especially when you've seen it grow. ❤

******************************

Destiny and Remy Davis

Destiny - What makes us work? The fact that we've been through a lot and came out on the other side stronger than we was before. When things happen you learn to grow and take in a lot. If we go through things we've learned to talk them through and remember that your love is bigger than the non problem. He gets me and I get him and that is what helps us work. We're not perfect but we are definitely perfect for each other. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. I love my hubby. :)

RemyWhats her love does for me? Picks me up when I have fallen and lets me lean on her for strength, makes my dark days brighter no matter how dark it may seem her love brings a light in my life like no other. When I have pain, her voice, her touch, and her presence calm the pain making it feel like it was never there.  When I need a hug, she wraps her loving arms around me and makes me feel loved even when she is angry with me, she stays and sits with me cuddles with me until we talk it out. She goes above and beyond to make people feel welcomed in our home. She's a Doctor,  Mother Teacher, Child, Sister, Friend, Homemaker, Designer, Bestie, Nurturer, lifeline, dancer, soulmate, lover and my WIFE. There no one like her and I am thankful. God made her just for me and me alone and she sprinkles her love on our children, family, friends, and anyone who crosses her path. Thank you for being my sidekick, my partner, my baby, my love, my best friend, and my WIFE I love you Destiny. 

                                                    ******************************

When’s the last time you went out of your way to show some true affection to your other half? If your romantic memories all consist of Hulu and pizza, maybe it’s time for some passion.


Couple Appreciation Month Activities

  • Put it in writing - Want to add a special touch? Jot down a line or two from a romantic poem or love song.
  • Remember when? -  Instead of dropping cash on a big gesture, take your one-and-only to the spot where you proposed or where you first met.
  • Cook - Making food together seems to stir up passion. Don't know how? Choose from about 175 million recipes online. You do have an internet connection, yes?

Signing Out
 ~ Dr. Destiny Davis-Santiago
                       aka Big Sister On Point

No comments:

Post a Comment