Sunday, May 14, 2017

🌹 α мoтнer'ѕ dαy ѕpecιαl мeѕѕαɢe ғroм ѕoмe eѕd ѕιѕтerѕ🌹



Another year some sisters of Eta Sigma Delta take time to give dedications or express their joys of motherhood. Take a look....


KariNoelle Baptiste 

The best part of having a Mother in RL for me was learning what it meant to be a woman. My Mother taught me about life, family & unconditional love! I couldn't have asked for a better teacher!

The best part of being a Mother in RL & SL, for me, is the little things. To receive a call and hear my RL son call me Mom, or receive an IM inworld and my SL son & daughter first words is "Hey Mom!", just makes me smile! It's the excitement of watching my kids in both worlds grow up to be productive adults! It's the constant overwhelming feeling of protection I have for them, that even though all 3 of my kids are grown, I still worry and want to protect them.

But the best part of being a Mother, is making memories & stories that will be past on from one generation to the next.




Uqqn H. Kennedy Martian

I have two that I want to acknowledge for Mother's day. First one is my Sl mother Nia Kennedy.....She and i are very close....She's selfless....She loves her family beyond measure...I can always count on her,She gives me her honest opinions even when i don't want too hear them,lol.....I love my mom....We hit a rough patch but we were able to over come it and it has strengthen our bond even more so....I couldn't ask for a better mom!

My second one is my Glam ma Destiny Basset.....I love her so much and sometime I don't think she really knows just how much I do.....This woman has been in my sl life for many many years and although we haven't hung much in sl. I love and adore & respect her tremendously....I can go to her and talk to her about any and everything.....Like my mom I may not like everything she says (at that time) but she has never told me wrong....She makes me think about a lot of things.

Mom & Glam Ma I love you both so very much....You both are are very important part of my life!



SnowAngel Mindhaze

This Mothers Day is very special because of the lil bundle of joy that waits for me. Being a sl mom has been so amazing and fulfilling in second life for so many reasons. I take pride in being a sl mom to all my children. My children have always been the reason I work so hard and push myself to my own limits.... 

Kinda like my sl mom..."Momma Cher".  Years ago she started out as my pastor but today I'm proud to call her not only my best friend but my momma! Thank you, momma Cher for being a positive and influential mother figure to me in this game. I appreciate everything you not only do for me but for the family. You go out of your way to make sure your children have nothing but the best. You spoil me rotten and no matter what you are always there to guide me. I hope your Mothers day is blessed and filled with lots of love!!! I LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!!

Happy Mother's Day !!!!

Love your mini me AKA SnowAngel 😛




Egyptt Angelic Stefanos

Love is True Love

A mother's love is a wonderful love packaged from heaven with special care.
A mother's love is like no other love in which you can compare.
A mother's love is purified by Angels and flows directly from her soul.
A mother's love is justified by God and by his hands he created the mold.
This mold that was shaped and fashioned by God has endured the test of time.
This mold that was taped and recorded by women rang out like a heavenly chime.
A mother's love is unconditional, and from her heart this can be told.
A mother's love is nutritional; it is the fruit that feeds our soul.
A mother's love 'IS' true love, and from her heart she cannot lie.
A mother's love is eternal, the kind that wont' ever die.
A mother's love is the tie that binds, and her bond can never be broken.
A mother's love is branded in our hearts, even when her words aren't spoken..
 R.I.P MOM........... I LOVE YOU! ♡ ♡ ♡

~Egypt


Destiny C. Basset

                            Dear God
Dear God, 
Mother's day is coming but I cannot see her face, can you do me a quick favor at your own will and pace? Can you please pick some Roses in that perfect garden of yours? Give them to my lovely mother and tell her if comes from all her fours? Myself, my sisters and brother, for we miss her very much, but especially on this day we miss her tender touch. 

Oh and God one more thing, if it's not too much trouble, pick another set of Roses just to make it a double? Oh and please tell her that we love her from the bottom and tops of our hearts. God thank you for this favor because it's very hard to be a part. 

Love
    Us 💓💗💞

~♡ S.I.P Mommy for we will meet again I love you!

"This day is always bitter sweet because I miss my mother so much and envy those that still have their mothers to celebrate this day with. I am now a mother and I couldn't have been blessed with a better child than mine in real life. I celebrate this day for him and for my rl mother. I love her and I know we will meet again.

                             **************************************

In Second Life, I have the best children ever. No relationship is perfect but each day they teach me the real meaning of love and motherhood. I love them and my real life son to life. Nothing is more rewarding then being a mother.

~Destiny C. Basset


De'Azha De'Ville

Being raised by 2 grandmothers in RL has not been the easiest thing in the world but knowing I had 2 mothers couldn't have been better. My mothers taught me what it means to be loving, caring, gentle and kind. 

My SL mothers has done just the same. Yes it may be women on another side of a computer but on that other side is compassionate women who show the same love as if this were RL. 

From both worlds I have the best and it has taught me to be the best mother I can be to my son. God has blessed me with these special women and for that i give the biggest thanks. 

Happy Mother's Day to all of the women in my life 

Suga Samaz Christenson Static 
Cнιηα яєиєє ɮugaȶȶɨ 
Bяєє VąгсσℒąсMcLαυяιη 
Cђi ßeαutץ SαƖναтσяє™ 
BlueBlood 

Love, De'Azha (or whatever name u know me by)


Signing out
Dr. Destiny Basset aka Big Sister On Point

No comments:

Post a Comment