Sunday, December 20, 2020

All I Want For Christmas Day 2 ~Big Sister She Did That~



All I want for Christmas is good health and quality time with family. This year was a huge eye opener for me. I lost a few loved ones and it really took a toll on me. On the bright side it has shown me that family is everything. Quality time with the ones you love is so important over the material things. As long as those in my life are safe, healthy and happy then I'm goooooOd! 

I'm praying that our world finally heals and next year we are stronger than ever! Merry Christmas to my beautiful sisters. I love each and every one of you. I'm so thankful that we have crossed paths in this game of second life. May you all receive everything that your heart desires and so much more




Big Sister She Did That ~ Snowangel Monroe-Emerald



No comments:

Post a Comment