Sunday, May 10, 2020

🌺 α мoтнer'ѕ dαy ѕpecιαl мeѕѕαɢe 🌺





Mother's Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. Even if the woman is not your mother but has had a motherly influence on your life, celebrate her today and everyday.

Some awesome people put their feelings about Mother's Day this year to paper, let's take a peek... 👀



Eposito Sandra Samaz

To be a mother in second life has been a challenge. I have had some to come and go. However, it has been  the best gift for me. It has taught me so much about love, patience, respect and loyalty. My children now, all  19 (yes 19) are everything to me. Most no longer play secondlife due to college, real life relationships, and just no longer having interest. However, I hear from them almost daily. they have my real life phone number and address, and I have theirs. We talk about things that go on in their real lives and they ask my advice. I celebrate their achievements as well as things they feel are failures. They trust me with their secrets and I support decisions as well as let them know what I do not approve of.  

I know some of their real life parents and that makes me feel good that they allow me to share their child with me without jealousy or questions. I have been BLESSED with my kiddos. Out of all the things that has happen to me in secondlife, the awards I have received, my talk show, my clothing store, me being a DJ, etc. the most precious thing for me and will always be is the love, respect and beauty of my children. THANK YOU my babies for making me a mother.





Melissa Detta

My Mother Sole,

I will never take for granted
how greatly I've been blessed;
For when it comes to parents,
Mom, you are the best!

When Dad took his heavenly flight
You held me close and in that moment 
I knew you would never let me feel empty
Scared, alone or unwanted
So you took on the role as my 
Ever present protector
You lift me up
You Support me
You became my best friend
And every time I needed you
You were right there

If you could look into my secondlife ,
how quickly you would see
the special place you hold there
and how much you mean to me.

You have proven by everything you do,
Every time you say you love me,
I know you’re telling me the truth
And even though I don’t always say it,
Mom you inspire me, and I love you so so much 

Love Bbg Starr-Blitz





SnowAngel Monroe

My secondlife mother is Diva Emerald.  My momma is my best friend. I am so blessed to have her in my life. Over the past few years we have grown to be so close. I love the moments we spend together and laugh. 

You are also a great glam mom too lol EJ loves to visit. It is never a dull moment with you, we have had so many adventures. Happy Mothers Day Mommy.!  I love you to the moon and back. You are so kind and sweet ...every day is mothers day.!! 

Love Snow








Christy Jae Sparrowhawk

Real Life - Kathy 
Mom,
You are my best friend. I love you more than words can ever describe. I know I'm not the perfect daughter, but always know you are my hero, my inspiration and the woman I look to when my world is crashing down. If I am half the mother to Drew that you are to me, I will be happy..I love you so very much and always know I am proud to be your daughter. Happy Mothers Day, I love you!

Second Life - Jazmine 
I have no words to describe the love and admiration I have for you. You have been my mother for over a year now, and I couldn't imagine being someone else's daughter. You love your family with all you have and you will fight for them without any hesitation. Happy Mothers Day queen.. I hope your day is as amazing as you!

Second Life -Divi
Although you are not biologically mine, you are just as much as a mom to me. Our talks mean everything to me. I know without a shadow of a doubt, that if ever I need you, you are there and always know I am here for you too. You are an amazing mother, always ready to crack some skulls over your babies. (haha) I love you my Divi, I hope your Mothers day is great.

-Christy



                               


Destiny C. Shaw M.D.


 
Dear God, 
Mother's day is here but I cannot see her face, can you do me a quick favor at your own will and pace? Can you please pick some Roses in that perfect garden of yours? Give them to my lovely mother and tell her it comes from all her fours? Myself, my sisters and brother, for we miss her very much, but especially on this day we miss her tender touch. 

Oh and God one more thing, if it's not too much trouble, pick another set of Roses just to make it a double? Oh and please tell her that we love her from the bottom and tops of our hearts. God thank you for this favor because it's very hard to be a part. 

Love
    Us 💓💗💞

~♡ S.I.P Mommy for we will meet again I love you!

This day is always rough because I miss being able to shower my mother with love and show her just how much she is appreciated and loved. But today is not the only day I miss doing these things, I miss doing them every single day. I miss the phone calls and the hugs and being able to go to her for any and everything. I miss having my mom, my best friend. 

I miss my mother so much and envy those that still have their mothers to celebrate this day with. I thank God that I had a mom that showed me love, devotion, guidance and all that a mother should be, because of her, I am a good example for my son. With time the blow of the pain lessens but the feel and need of a mom doesn't. Today as I will cry and remember I will also rejoice and be happy that although I want her here, I know she is in a better place and she is rejoicing with my father right now. 

I am a mother and I couldn't have been blessed with a better child than mine in real life. I celebrate this day for him and for my real life mother. I love her and I know we will meet again. Mommy I love you more and more everyday, you are truly my hero... ❤❤

                             **************************************
In Second Life, I have the best children ever. No relationship is perfect but each day they teach me the real meaning of love and motherhood. I love them and my real life son to life. Nothing is more rewarding then being a mother. Every year I miss my children that can not be around. There is nothing more rewarding then the love of your children. They love you unconditionally as you love them. They are not only my second life children but they are mine in real life too. I love them as if I birthed them in real life and I will always have the strongest love for them. 

S.I.H. Mir (My sweet baby boy) 💓


Brooklyn (Mini Me) & Div (Choco Drop) 💓

Remy Jr. (My fighter)💓

Diamond Princess 💓


Andres (Honey Bunch) 💓

Raevyn, Raine and Ryland (Triplet Threat) 💓




- Destiny 

Diamond A. Shaw

Mother's day is a day to celebrate both my mothers. I know I usually don't bring up my real life mother a lot because sometimes she is a lot. I not only want to acknowledge Destiny which is also my mom but this time I want to do both because you see both of them get me. They get me each in different ways. 

To my real life mother, she knows me as nothing more than the name she's given me but for the sake of the second life blog it'll be Bree to you. And for Destiny my second life mother,  which is just another mom. 

Honestly, like damn you think you escape a real life mom to a second life one to think she'd be less strict. Hell nah think again 🤣 . Both of these woman over the years have given me a run for my money. I'll tell you what they both know I talk back, I'm difficult, I'm emotional, I can be to darn trusting at times. And they both take care of a special part of me when I need it. They say it take a Village and they weren't lying. 

Everyone apart of my life today was put here in divine motion by God and I know it. Destiny has given me the care in and the nurture that sometimes I felt that I was lacking when I grew up. My real life mom has 8 children, I'm the second oldest and I know she loves me but she didn't get to nurture me the way I know she wanted to, dealing with so many kids.  We also bumped heads a lot but that's only to be expected as you can see lol. 

But my mom Destiny even though it was rocky when we first met almost 10 years ago with Desire and Dia and their twins we pulled through. We made sure we stayed connected and loved on each other as the years came. She gave me the care with her hugs and kisses even though virtual ways felt. Her uplifting speeches and just her togetherness gave me a solid structure to visualize to. Even if it was virtual you help me grow. I know I don't talk much about my feelings but when I do I want to make sure they're heard. And on this Mother's Day 5/10/20 I want to say to both that I love you. 



Happy Mother's Day 
Mommies 

XoXo Ya'll daughter










We hope all the mothers have a awesome and blessed Mother's Day!

Signing out
Dr. Destiny C. Shaw
                    aka Big Sister On Point



No comments:

Post a Comment