Friday, April 10, 2020

💞 Happy Siblings Day!!! 💞



With everything going on in this world let's not forget about family! Family for this day is all about the siblings!!! Not every relationship is perfect and every relationship is unique, so the same relationship you have with one sibling you may not have with all of them. This is what is so special about siblings because you get to share certain special parts of your life with each one of them. Everyone gets a different piece of you but nothing less from you. This is how I feel about my siblings, RL and in SL. 

My siblings mean the world to me and if I don't tell them enough I definitely love each one of you to the heavens! Even if I don't speak to you on a very daily basis just know you are in my thoughts and prayers EVERY single day.


For my real life siblings....
  • My oldest sibling which is my brother, we both look like my dad and since I was that tomboyish girl I guess I was the honorary lil brother growing up because everything was tried on me lol. Kung fu movies, I was the one that got the moves done on, I was the youngest so got picked on but you know what? I wouldn't trade those memories for the world because I cherish them and laugh at them now. Now that we are all older we have such a special bond that no one can touch or take away. I love my big brother, he is my King and my protector.
  • My oldest sister, who I call my big sister/mommy because when our mom passed away she stepped in and watched over me even though we was all grown. To be honest I'm the youngest so I think she had a soft spot for me lol. But I look up to her in all kinds of ways. She is my hero (especially with her working on the front lines in New York), she is my adviser, she is my conscience and also my protector. I love my big sister, she is my queen and my safe haven.
  • My middle sister, we have had such a crazy different bond if only walls could talk. She has a giving heart and always wants to see the best in everyone. She had covid19 and when I say it scared us all is a understatement. In those times even if you didn't realize it before you then begin to realize how much you love your sister. I love my middle sister, she is my queen and my creative mind.

Now for SL, it's too many of you for a whole paragraph but here goes... lol


  • Reina - My sissy for over 11 years, my day one, the one that gets me in all my craziness and weirdness lol. I love you to the heavens, my queen!
  • Ebony - Another sissy for over 11 years, my sissy for life no matter what we may go through I got your back always! I love you to the heavens, my queen!
  • Snow - My sissy/my bestie, you've seen me at my best and my worse and you love me anyway. I love you to the heavens, my queen!
  • Kara - My sissy, my rose have supported me and had my back since day one. I love you to the heavens, my queen!
  • Tee - Not my sissy but feel like it, my rose and don't play when it comes to us. She has been there with no question from day one. I love you to the heavens, my queen!
  • Christy - My sissy, my soror when I say how big your heart is I don't have enough words to explain that. You make me smile when I wanna cry. I love you to the heavens, my queen!
  • Khloe - My sissy for over 11 years, no matter the craziness, no matter the distance I've always been and will continue to be your sissy! I love you to the heavens, my queen!
  • Suga - My sissy, my soror, you have a heart of gold and I got you... I love you to the heavens, my queen!
  • Chris - My Bro, we hit it off from jump and this year we gonna do better. Let's make memories together. Don't make me fight you lmao. I love you to the heavens, my king!




Signing out....
Destiny Shaw MD
      aka
              Big Sister On Point

No comments:

Post a Comment