Sunday, August 4, 2019

National Sister's Day

Happy National Sister's Day


When you think of the word sister, what do you think of? I think of a friend, a constant, a person who has your back through thick and thin, your go to, your person. Sisters are special and today is their day, so in honor of sisters everywhere, this blog is for you!
National Sisters Day on the first Sunday in August celebrates the unique bond between sisters. This particular set of siblings embrace moments that make them laugh and cringe. While they don’t always agree, sisters have each other’s backs.
All siblings have the odd argument here and there, but deep down there’s little way around the natural connection between siblings. Even those who don’t have a natural sister sibling know the bonds of sisterhood. Those who forge a relationship with their spouse’s sisters understand. Also, women who support each other through difficult times form a sisterhood.  I can say I have both, I have a biological sister and then I have several sisters, even though they are not related by blood, they are MY family, my sisters, my ride or die’s, so my sisters I am going to give you the recognition you deserve. I love you all so much!

My Twin- Pinky Rufus
Always know no matter what we go through, I will always be here for you when and if you need me. We are like true sisters, we laugh, we love and we sometimes argue but that’s to be expected. You have become a big part of my world in the last year. I love you Twin, and always know I’m your biggest fan!







My Sister- Destiny Davis
Woman when I tell you, that you are one of my best blessings, know that I mean that with every fiber of my being. You started off my big sister in pledging, then friends, then my boss and now I couldn’t imagine SL without you. You are so important and such a wonderful spirit to be around. You are level headed and calm, and you honestly give the best advice. Your love for your sisters is unconditional. I love you so much sis, and know I am here when and if you need me.




My Line Sis Elle
A quiet beauty you are, you are always willing to lend a hand to someone who needs it. Your soul is beautiful and you are one of the most genuine people I have met in a long time. Stay Sweet...Love you








 Sisser
Bestie Boo/Sis UQQN
So many things to say about you, but the one thing I can say is that you are the sister that everyone needs in their corner. The fire cracker, the one who tells It straight from the hip and loves hard. A pleasure it was to meet you, and its been a greater pleasure to bond with you and call you my sister. Love you Bestie Boo!!!







Sis Egypt
You honestly do not get enough credit for what you are to our sisterhood. The reliable, positive, and the one who is always lifting our spirits. You are the sweetest sis, and I love every time we get a chance to spend time together. Your laugh is contagious, but your personality cannot be duplicated. You are one of a kind and I hope you never change. Love you Red!!






Sis Angel- ESD Founder
You are strong, courageous, and fierce. You lead by example and always make sure we are good. We have seen you carry so much weight on your shoulders but never break or never lose it. Don’t ever forget you are the one who carries us and makes us want to strive to be better. Keep shining, keep pushing, and always remember, your sisters have your back through any and everything. Love you so much sis.






Sis Sugarbaby-
Little Miss Feisty- lol, you are always keeping me laughing and you are always so positive. I love how you are always willing to step up and encourage your sisters. You are more what this world needs, and know you don’t go unnoticed. Love you Sis








Sis Daphne-
 The easy-going sister who always wants to be of some assistance to someone in need. I love your attitude and your tell it like it is attitude. Don’t ever change and always keep smiling.









Sis Mic, and Dru-

 I don’t know both of you that well, but we are still sisters. I look forward to bonding with the both of you.











If you have a sister that you love and hold near and dear to your heart, please don’t just use this day to let her know how much you appreciate her. We are never promised tomorrow, so always make sure the people that you love, know exactly how you feel. Happy Sisters Day to the ladies on this list, but to all the sisters around the world. Thank you for reading and until next time, take care of yourself and each other

Sincerely,
Christy Sparrowhawk
Big Sister Sweet N Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment