Friday, August 11, 2017

~ ɴαтιoɴαl ѕoɴѕ αɴd dαυɢнтerѕ dαy ~





Each year on August 11th, parents across the United States participate in National Son’s and Daughter’s Day. On this day, spend time with the joys of your life.

Let your children know that you are glad they are part of your life. Share family stories, listen to the events of their day, their hopes, and dreams. Enjoy every day you have with them and spend as much quality time as you can.

HOW TO OBSERVE

Do something special for your children today. If they are at home, go for a walk or enjoy a local park. If your children are grown, give them a call and remind them how special they are to you. Use #SonsAndDaughtersDay on social media.


What my wonderful Sons and Daughters mean to me

Rather it be Second Life or Real Life, my children are my lifeline. I take being a parent very important and serious. My second life children know that day or night they can contact me inworld or in the real world. They may not be genetically mine in real life but they are MINE. All of my children have been with me for years and I cherish so much. No relationship is perfect and definitely not one between a parent and their child but in the end they know that everything comes from a place of love. 

My real life son, who is going to be 12 on the 22nd of this month knows and feel my love everyday and yep, yep he is a momma's boy (laughs) and there is nothing wrong with that at all because he is a awesome child. Great grades, very mannerable and laid back like his momma.

On this day to honor it, I just want my children to know that I love them more than words can escape my mouth. They are my heart and soul and without them I am not me. You all complete me and I would not trade you for the world! 
Daughters are sweet and sassy and those that will push you to your limits because they will try you!  A Daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.


 My little princesses Brooklyn & Divinity
Brooklyn, my mini me, no matter where I am you will always be momma's mini me. I love you to the ends of the earth and back, always and forever.
Divinity, my lil Diva, a sweetheart and sassy at the same time. You definitely a lil Diva, know that momma loves you at all times no matter place or space. 



 My big Princess ~ Diamond
Where do I start with my lil sassy princess that definitely keep me on my toes and stressed out at the same time. LOL I love you to the moon and back and no matter what happens you will always be my Diamond princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Prince ~ Mir aka Ramario (S.I.H)
Three months ago, my world was crushed when I lost you and even though you are no longer in this world, you are forever and ever in our hearts and in our minds. You were my bad ass, my unfiltered, awesome son. I will love you until my last breath.

My Prince ~ Andres
My wonderful surprise! From the day you have entered my life, you always bring joy. Even at your worse you still have a wonderful heart. Don't ever lose that. Any day or night you need me, always know your mother will ALWAYS be here. I love you to pieces my honey bunch, never forget that.


My unborn Prince ~ Remy Amir





Signing off

Destiny Davis aka Big Sister On Point

No comments:

Post a Comment